What We Deliver
Inaugurated in 2003, Alcohol Rehab Peterborough offers rehabilitation services from drug and alcohol addiction. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Peterborough. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. We aim at providing personalised support to ensure success in recovery and long lasting freedom from substance abuse.
To get there, we
- Strive to deliver top notch quality in all the services we offer, right from the expert prescription, to care planning with the patient's input and all others
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Make use of the power of Mutual Aid as well as peer support in making recovery perceptible and able to be reached successfully.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
Please reach us on 0800 246 1509, to find out more info about Alcohol Rehab Peterborough's Addiction services.
For Those In Our Programme
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.